About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sept 26...

Happy Birthday, Papa!! Today my Papa would have been 72 yrs old.
This is not the best picture in the world! But it's the only one I have scanned on my computer right now. Notice the lines across the bottom....That is glass. The picture frame this photo was in got broken and the photo was somehow STUCK to the glass. UGH. So I did the best I could to preserve it by scanning it as is.
This picture was taken at my cousin's wedding about 13 years ago. Aren't they cute!?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Such a sweet picture for you to have!