About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Friday, September 3, 2010

it's time....

...to catch up on the blog!

We just got internet at the new house hooked up yesterday! FINALLY. I've been using my phone which just isn't the same.
We are loving our new house outside of Columbus. It's so quiet and peaceful (as peaceful as 3 kids and 2 dogs can be :D) The view out back is phenomenal.....worth the hassle of the move!

School has resumed and we are all settling into our routines. The girls are in the 5th grade now. For years, I couldn't wait until they got into Mrs. Griffin's reading class and Mrs. Matchett's class in Quanah.....kinda makes me sad they aren't getting to have the pleasure of these two amazing women. But they are enjoying school here just the same. They are the oldest on campus now, so they get a few more privileges now. They are gearing up for lots of activities in GT, signed up for shoir again, enrolled in 2 4-H clubs this year (there regular club and the shooting sports club), they start choir practice at church every Monday in a couple weeks along with a Bible Drill Club. Awanas also starts soon, as does the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace course SHawn and I will be taking. I'm so ready for that one!!

Grant is adjusting to his time at daycare. He stays with a friend from church that has a little boy Grants age. She keeps a few kids at home and Grant just thinks it's a play day! He only goes about 2-3 days a week, when I'm in Houston for class and while I'm at the hospital doing my clinicals (which I start next week! :D)

It's looking like I could be done with school by next Fall for sure. It's about time. gah.

It's been raining everyday here, but it's so hot and humid.....I can't wait for cooler weather. It's pitiful for the windows in the house to be fogged over from the cold inside and the humidity outside!

I guess that's all for now...need to upload pics another time.
ttfn!
jamie

1 comment:

The Preston Clan said...

Yay you have internet!! So excited :) And looks like you have plenty to keep you busy for awhile! You def are one that can handle it! See you Sunday hopefully!