About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Worthy??

Here are a few pics I found on my camera I though might be blog worthy.....
This is me FINALLY getting to wear my scrubs to go to "work" at the hospital. YAY! Can you call it work if you don't actually get paid?? Though I have worked my booty off as a SAHM for 11 years and that only pays in kisses and giggles.... =)

Caught this photo op driving down the road the other day. The sun was just peeking out of the clouds and it was so pretty....God is so good.

This is Grant and he BEST BUD Hailey. She is 4 and plays soccer so we go to cheer her on. Go RED TEAM!! They are attached at the hip a lot of the time and in this pic, it looks as if they actually are!! HA! Neither one can make it a full week without a play date. Honestly, her mom and I can't either! She's MY bud!! Love ya, Molly!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Love all the pictures! You look so cute in your scrubs.