About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Here are a few more pictures from the County Fair....

The girls outside one of the "rides" they went on. It reminded me of that fun house on Grease. HA! (notice the fancy mud boots...it's wet here people!)

This one cracks me up! Farm boy Heaven!

Grant and I at the petting zoo. This calf wanted to come home with me. He told me :)


Grant wanted this one. He followed that thing around... I could have put him in my pocket. I love them lil suckers!
I wish I had pics of Grant watching the rodeo. He was mezmerized! Until the ropin and bull doggin'. He really wasn't into all that! But the buckin' horses and bulls...oh my.
Lord, save my boy.
Amen.




1 comment:

Heather said...

How fun! I miss you so much!