About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

WOW...

So I went to this 9 mile antique thing today, I don't know the actual "name" of this event, but it's held in Warrenton/Round Top twice a year. I went with my buddy Molly to deliver some furniture to her MILs booth...anywho-




This place was AMAZING!! I was awestruck! (is that a word?) There were so many things I can't begin to tell you what all was there. Let's just say you could decorate just about anything you wanted in just about any style/theme you wanted with things from this fair. There was furniture, metal art, wooden tables, dishes, chairs, beds, all old, all antique. It was great! I didn't buy a thing.


(but we're going back Friday..heehee!)


After we got back, Shawn wanted to go for a scout ride and show us girls a new road he and Grant found. This is where we ended up.....





Yes, those are my children in the cold creek, having a blast. They played for a while, ending up soaking wet! Jaycee even lay down in it! They all road home in their undies, wrapped in a blanket!! Good Times!!



The week looks to be busy...my baby boy will be 3 on Friday *tear*. Party to follow.




Bye for now.

No comments: