About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Monday, March 29, 2010

ODD

Please excuse any odd looking blogs, I'm still getting used to this.

It took me FOREVER to add those photos in the previous post. I'd like to add a video.....I'll try it here!




OK..Odd video. I wasn't sure what I was adding because I didn't have a preview.
That was the day we drove over to Fayetteville Lake to check out the camping. It was obviously Cold and WINDY! Grant didn't seem to mind! And I don't know what Jaycee was saying due to the wind, but whatever it was, she was EXCITED!! LOL!

Let's do another shall we...




WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!? These apparently live down the road from us. We saw them on our way home the other day. I had to stop. When I started taking pictures, this one just came over to us. It's like a cow/zebra/deer/goat. Anyone who can ellaborate on what this is, would absolutely make my day.
Thank you and God Bless..
jamie

No comments: