About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

keep on keepin on...

whoa nelly it's Christmas Eve and my kids are CRAZY. The later it gets the crazier they get. The girls are so ready for Santa, they have even called him on the phone today (he was in China and told them to get to bed early and be good and listen to their momma and......well ya know, all the "Santa" stuff). We have very good friends in the "north pole" aka Colorado, that LOVe playing Santa to our kids every year. Shawn even put the number on speed dial in his cell.

"Santa Claus #5"

hehee!


So Grant is all over Spiderman right now. He is hilarious! When Spidey (as Grant TRYS to say) is climbing the wall or flying, Grant just SCREAMS! He loves it. Then he just ooo's and aahhh's. I got some on video and if I could figure out how to do it, I would post it. Maybe I wil work on learning how to do that. And maybe I'll look into adding some pics.

For now, I need to be doing something productive, I'm sure.

Hope everyone has a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your blog is looking great, Jamie! I know you are swamped with school & everything, but I hope you can find time every now & then to update your blog so we can keep in touch if you have to end up moving :( I miss you already, and you're not even gone yet! I hope you, Shawn, and the kids had a wonderful, fun Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holidays. Love ya!