About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas was....

here. And now it's gone. :(

It's over so fast. Now we are looking forward to the New Year.....2009. Can you believe it?

We will be traveling to my parents for the first part of next week. I'm excited. Didn't think we were gonna get to go. But if the weather is right, we will leave Sunday and come back Wednesday.

The kids have once again had a great day playing the wii. We all have! We just need to get some new games.

And again....I need to upload some pix. uh.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Jamie, saw your blog on Gina's and thought I would say hello and Happy New Year. We have a blog too. I love it! Keep in touch friend.

Melissa