About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day....

It has been a beautiful day....well in the house anyways, I haven't really been outside today! We have been playing and sleeping all day. The kids are loving the new Wii (thanks Santy, as grant calls him :) ) and Grant's just loving that everyone is home to entertain him today.

Shawn is off tomorrow too so that is exciting. I hope we can do something fun. Don't know what that would be though.

Grant got some "melmo" aka Elmo house shoes and he just LOVES them! He wore them ALL day. I really need to post some pix, but they need to be downloaded to the puter first. Tomorrow.

I am headed to bed I think. The girls are still running wild, just now taking showers. Maybe if I go to bed, they will go too. ha.

Good night world....

No comments: