About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry New Year Christmas!!







I'm having a really hard time explaining to Grant that Christmas is over. Could be all the Christmas lights still up around town. Could be that we had 3 different Christmas' over a weeks time. Could be that our tree is still up. (ha!) Who knows. Anyways, his new saying is "Merry New Year Christmas!"


Here are a few pictures from our Holiday.



Grant was REAAALLLLY ready to go to Oklahoma! I caught him with his suitcase trying to leave one morning.









Christmas Morning...Kenna was very excited to see her new keyboard. If this sticks, we might be looking into piano lessons. :)













Grant got this GIANT "ma-rote" control Monster Truck from Santa. He really wanted a yellow one, but Santa must have run out of yellow paint.











The Festival Of Lights in Chickasha, OK. Very pretty!!
This is one of my favorite displays...a tow truck and Santa's sleigh. Heehee!


We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! And from our family to yours, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Merry New Year Christmas to you, too! I love the picture of Grant pulling his suitcase across the cattle guard. Priceless!