About Me

My photo
I am a Christian. A wife. A Mommy. A daughter, granddaughter, sister, Aunt, and cousin. I love my God, my family, and my friends. I am a full time student majoring in Health Information. I was born an Okie, but am now a Texan. I love the OSU Cowboys and chocolate =) I have twins girls, Jaycee and Kenna, age 11, and my baby boy, Grant, 3 1/2.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Houston Astros vs Chicago Cubs

Shawn recently cashed in some hotel points and got us tickets to a MLB game in Houston. It was AWESOME!! I had so much fun! The kids had fun, but got a little bored during the game. It was Family day, so there were activities for the kids prior to the game.
Bouncy houses.
wax hands.
Coloring.
Clowns.
Ball pits.
FREE.
It was great!

We sat way up high, but the view was great! AND, we were in the shade the whole time.
A good family photo is rare.

Kids with Junction Jack :)

















Grant wanted to see EVERYTHING.



It was so much fun and I hope we get to go again some day.






No comments: